ImageEn Library for Delphi, C++ and .Net
 ImageEn and IEvolution Support Forum
 Plug-In Queries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xequte

38514 Posts

Posted - May 13 2015 :  19:10:09  Show Profile  Reply

1. If i have understood you correctly, your ImageEN can support DICOM formats (.DCM, .DIC, .DICOM, .V2) directly, without ImageMagick. Just confirm that.

Yes, that is correct.

2. On www.imageen.com you mentioned about extended formats (from Adobe PDF *.pdf to XWindows Pixmap (*.xpm)). Does ImageMagick support ALL of these formats?

There are two ways ImageMagick is supported in ImageEn:

- Automatic support for installed ImageEn ImageMagick:

If you call IEAutoLoadIOPlugins on start-up ImageEn will detect whether ImageMagick (of the same bitness as your application) is installed. It will support all ImageMagick formats (see the ImageMagick website for details).

Also, if Ghostscript is installed, PDF will also be supported.

See: www.imageen.com/ieforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1464

- Older ImageMagick DLL

Available from the registered users page. Adding this DLL to your ImageEn folder and calling IEAutoLoadIOPlugins will add read support for the following formats:

PCD, CUT, AVS, CIN, DOT, DPX, FITS, FPX, HDF, MAT, MIFF, MTV, PALM, PCL, PICT, PIX, PWP, RLA, SGI, SUN, SVG, TTF, VICAR, VIFF, XBM, XCF, XPM

3. I have not found a demo how to use imagemagick.dll. Can i use it in the same "transparent" manner like dcrawlib.dll with your TImageEnMView / TImageEnView ? As you described in \Demos\InputOutput\CameraRaw ?

Yes, for DCRAW.DLL, ImageMagic.DLL and JBIG.dll you need only ship the DLL with your application, isntall to the same folder as your EXE and ensure your app calls IEAutoLoadIOPlugins on start-up

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.xequte.com
nigel@xequte.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: