Digitize points in image with subpixel accuracy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

timfa

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2024 :  20:01:54  Show Profile  Reply
Hello,

How can I manually digitize points in an image to subpixel accuracy? Further, I want to be able to display a "+" or some other symbol over the location in the image where I digitized the points, preferably using subpixel accuracy in placing the symbol.

A selected point might use a different symbol (maybe a bigger "+") then a non-selected point. I want to be able to click the point symbol and have an event fire telling me the point was selected. Points can be very close to one another in the image, so a double click or something like that would be used to cycle through points that overlap.

I have implemented similar capabilities with other image controls, but that involves mapping screen coordinates to the image control which I would prefer to avoid reimplementing for the TImageEnView control.

Note that I also will be adding capabilities to automatically digitize points, but since auto digitize options don't always work, I need the manual digitizing feature where subpixel mouse Down/Move/Up events exists whether they are a part of ImageEN, preferred solution, or I have to implement my own versions, not preferred.

I'm using Delphi 12.1 with ImageEn 13.2.0.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Tim F

xequte

38418 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2024 :  20:10:21  Show Profile  Reply
Hi Tim

I'm afraid at this point sub-pixel accuracy is not supported.

Nigel
Xequte Software
www.imageen.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: